What Make Up products do you use?
- As a Professional Make Up artist, Amy uses a vary of Brands, from professional makes that you may not have heard of, such as Supercover, beauty Republica, Charles Fox, Kryolan, Screen face and Make Up Artist Provisions, to Fashion Brands such as Channel, Shiseido and Clinique, to High street brands including MAC, Pout, Max Factor and The Body Shop, among others!
How do I choose a Make Up Artist for my special day?
- I always advise people to not go for how much training a person has, or even on their products – unfortunately anyone can call themselves a Make Up Artist, and this doesn’t always mean that they are good! Make Up comes down to a natural ‘flair’ that one either has, or hasn’t got. Always look at photos provided and go by testimonial. If in doubt, I would suggest that you phone the make-up artist and have a chat with them to make sure that they completely nderstand your needs. This should be enough to put your mind at rest.
Why book a trial?
- A trial will really give you confidence in your artist for your wedding day. Any problems that you come across will be overcome at your trial and you will know that your artist will turn up on the day and provide the perfect look for you.
- So many times I have done a trial with a bride who thought she knew exactly what she wanted when it turns out that they decide to go for a completely different hair style / make-up look that makes them feel more confident. A trial will prvoide you with the perfect look.
- You make-up artist will have done many weddings before yours, therefore it really is worth listening and taking into account any suggestions that they may have for you.
- It is always best to arrange a trial, and if you don’t like what your make up artist has done, book a trial with someone else until you do like your finished look.
How far are you willing to travel?
- Amy is based in East Sussex, and is able to travel any where within South East England. If you live further than 20 miles from Lewes Amy is still able to come to you, but you may incur extra petrol and time costs!
Can I see samples of your work?
- Yes - Just navigate to the Gallery page.
Are there any extra charges?
- Depending on where you are based, and how long it takes Amy to get to you, there may be an extra charge for petrol and time consumed traveling. Please contact Amy for details, However, Amy is quite flexible and if she is doing your whole wedding party, she may not charge any extra costs at all!
I have a tattoo that I would like to cover – would this be possible?
- Yes! As Amy is a Qualified camouflage consultant she is able to perform a colour match at your trial, then cover your marking for your wedding day. She is able to cover anything from tattoos, to birth marks, port wine stains and acne. Please remember to book in for this service when you book your trial!
How do I book in for a trial?
- Either email Amy, or phone on 07906 393 807 and you can arrange a convenient trial date.
How does the rest work?
- Once you have had your trial and have decided that you would like to book Amy, all she needs is to know your wedding date and how many members of your party you would like to have their Make Up and Hair done, then all she requires is a £100 Non-refundable Bookin Fee to ‘hold’ your wedding date for you. The balance is due one week before your wedding day.